SKU : CM 231
1. Description : The yarns of Ghicha silk are obtained from the cocoons of tussar silk that do not have the silk yarns reeled naturally. These cocoons are ruptured and the silk is reeled manually. For this reason Ghicha silk yarns are short and the sarees,mekhela chadors made from them have uneven and slubby texture, giving them a raw sense of appeal. Showcasing rich flora and fauna and narrating modest tribal lives onto their weave and kindling them with vibrant and spirited colors, trust Ghisa Sarees to bring in a unique rustic charm to a woman’s wardrobe when added to their collection.
2. Type : Ghicha Silk Mekhela Chaddar.
3. Fabric : Ghicha Silk.
4. Designs : Chaddar & Mekhela & Blouse Piece - Off White & Black Combination colour with Printed /Blouse Piece designed all over- Flower Motfits
5. Colour : Off White & Black Combination
6. Set Contents : Available with pure Ghicha blouse fabric that can be customized as per your style or pattern.
Disclaimer : Blouse shown in the image is just for photography purpose. Slight Variations in the colour may be possible.
Mekhela Breadth - 36" inches